Friday, January 27, 2012

recovery

Thanks everyone for the faithful prayers yesterday- our God is so awesome and I'm glad that yesterday wasn't Rion's day to be called home by the lord.


I just spoke with Rion's nurse over night and he said Rion is "rock solid." He didn't get a lot of sleep because he was in some pain but of course that was to be expected and that other wise he was great! I was supposed to sleep in to 7:30 (made it to 6:30) but visitation doesn't start until 8:30, I am going to have a nice long hot shower and be there to see him then. It was hard to leave and sleep in a hotel last night but I feel a million times better and I know i'll be better able to take care of Rion if I also take care of myself (seems logical but I have a hard time with that one!!)


I'll update and let everyone know when Rion is moved out of ICU today and anything else pertinent that comes up.


Thank you again and hallelujah! Our God is good!!


Emily


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment