Friday, March 16, 2012

T-shirt order

Ok folks- I am finally ready to order t-shirts that Rion and I will be selling as a fundrasier and to raise awareness for brain cancer. The shirts will be dark gray with light gray designs on the front & back. We will be selling them for $15 a piece.

The shirts will have our blog URL on the back so they will help us get the word out about what we're personally going through as a young couple dealing with cancer (something that there is suprisingly little support for.) Additionally they will hopefully be a good conversation started to educate folks about brain tumors/cancer in general...I  knew way too little going into this and would love any and every chance to educate someone so if they are faced with a similar situation they won't feel so lost & confused.

So, here is what I need from you- if you think you might want to order one of our shirts please, please, please let me know what size you will want. You can e-mail me (gahendersons at yahoo dot com- remove the at & dot and replace with the appropriate punctuation,) send me a Facebook message/comment, text me, call me, etc. The only thing I ask is that you not give the information to Rion- he kinda has enough going on right now and doesn't need anything else on his plate.

That's it plain & simple- I am hopeing to get a general idea by Monday so the sooner the better. We will also be selling the gray brain cancer awareness bracelets that will say "Beat Brain Cancer." They are one size fits all & will be $3 a piece.

Thanks everyone!

Emily

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to recommend a good book for you. I think you will find it most helpful during treatment and ongoing.

    Title: "Anitcancer.. A New Way Of Life"
    Author: David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD

    Here's a link to the Amazon "read more" pages for the book. It'll give you a good idea of content and writing style.

    http://www.amazon.com/Anticancer-New-Way-Life/dp/0670021644/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328902844&sr=8-1#reader_B002YER008

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have received multiple recommendations for that book!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete